Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Working

I'm working on a new book and having so much fun it's almost shameful to call it work. The story is erotic. But, there's a whole lot of seriousness to it as well. Maybe a better word is sadness. I'm thinking readers will laugh, cry and experience some heat as well--want to grab their partner and do some hugging, kissing, and a whole lot more. I'm hopeful readers will read the last word with a satsified sigh and a smile.

I have a tentative title for the book. But I'm not ready to name it because I have a feeling it's about to change.

Here's a thought. How about I put out a few words and you take one or all and suggest a title. Sound good? Here goes: dirt, teapot, wishes, fairy, pink, minature, young, old.

Until Next Time...Heat Up The Bedroom...Read A Lacey Diamond Book...Lacey

No comments: